SM. DOSSIER is a genderless childrenswear brand that emphasizes smart style and functional fashion.
"SM. DOSSIER" means a small file or collection. We offer groups of elevated knitwear and wovens thoughtfully sourced with sustainability in mind. We encourage interchanging each piece to create a versatile way of dressing. Our layered textures and color selections are created with a lasting sense of style that transcends seasonality and specific trends.
SM. DOSSIER was designed in Los Angeles and founded by Grace Lim Premvaree, a mother of two brave and strong-willed girls, whose names happen to start with the letters S and M. SMD was created with a preference to dress her children in a way that eschews conventional femininity and a desire to break the mold and give them an opportunity to be able to wear hyper gender-neutral clothing.
After years of working for high-end womenswear fashion companies, leading sales for French, Italian and American luxury houses, Grace saw an opportunity to introduce a boost of style into the functional needs of children's clothing. Emphasizing dress as a uniform by taking a handful of quality goods to elevate the entire outfit and wardrobe that is both minimal and timeless.
SM. DOSSIER DESIGN + LIFE PILLARS
- Design: We believe in clothes that are versatile and interchangeable
- Life: We believe in uplifting one another
- Design: We believe in clothes for special occasions and the occasions that become special
- Life: We believe in enjoying the process with flexibility
- Design: We believe in intentional longevity in wear while sprouting
- Life: We believe in continuously learning with an open mind